Quest of AIRASA
1. To organize and unite all the Accounts Staffs of the Indian Railways with a view to secure a voice in the administration of the railways and to regulate their relations with the employees.
2. To promote and safeguard the interests, right and privileges of the railways’ accounts employees and to get redressed such grievances as may be brought to the AIRASA by all constitutionals means.
3. To co-operate the working of the different Railways branches of the AIRASA.
4. To promote welfare of the members of AIRASA.
5. To improve the efficiency and conditions of services.
6. To secure recognition of the principal of arbitration in setting all railways accounts staff disputes.
7. To establish sound relation with sister trade union organizations and to form co-ordinate platform with the object to achieve the demands of the accounts staff of Indian Railways in particulars and Railways men in general.